$20.00
Alberto Crosara
Italy
Montecchio Maggiore (VI)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else found the legs of their hounds of tindalos glued in the wrong direction?!! I'm a bit annoyed.. They looks like wounded grasshoppers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So they don't look like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Crosara
Italy
Montecchio Maggiore (VI)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No... Mines are also completely squeezed so that the thongue stretch lower than the base...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Ekerind
msg tools
Both of mine look like that as well. Also, the minature for the professor was missing. I am really disappointed with this series so far. It could be an amazing line but I feel it is treated rather poorly. :/ I have Descent, and the quality of it is a lot better. As is the content/money ratio, so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
msg tools
I thought it looked wrong at first too, but then found this on google image search:

The minis in the collection match this drawing exactly, and this is an offical fantasy flight image. So I don't think the minis are glued wrong. In fact, the mini earlier in this thread might be the one that's glued wrong.

It's just a horribly messed up nightmare creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blaagh wrote:
I thought it looked wrong at first too, but then found this on google image search:

The minis in the collection match this drawing exactly, and this is an offical fantasy flight image. So I don't think the minis are glued wrong. In fact, the mini earlier in this thread might be the one that's glued wrong.

It's just a horribly messed up nightmare creature.

Interesting...

FYI, the photo of the mini (painted) earlier in the thread is directly from the FFG website. It is their "premium" line version. Perhaps it is slightly different from the MoM version (like the investigators).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Ekerind
msg tools
Hmm... I stand corrected then. It seems a bit odd though, and I prefer the other version (the painted one). But it might just be because of the paint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Redd

San Diego
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ekerind wrote:
Hmm... I stand corrected then. It seems a bit odd though, and I prefer the other version (the painted one). But it might just be because of the paint.

Strangely enough, if you look at the picture in the Monster Figure Reference that came with the Recurring Nightmare set the left arm (the one that looks wrong) is glued on the other way. Who knows....I also have a Wizard Figure (Suppressed Memories) with no head, half an arm and missing the other hand. Looks like not enough plastic made it into the mold. Certainly some QA issues....

Edited to add deformed Wizard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReddWolf wrote:
Certainly some QA issues...

Yep. Had a base missing from the core set, and a Nightgaunt with only 1 wing from the expansions. Plus loads of really bent figures needing straightening (especially investigators) and tons of flash on some of the monsters.

And the legs do look odd on these hounds, but I guess they'd looked messed up either way, and they do match that drawing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.