The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Hobbit Day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a day late, but apparently Sept 22 was Hobbit Day.

Happy belated Hobbit Day fellow LotR:LCG gamers!
Looks like the perfect time for me to get back into the game this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Harris
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I didn't know that! Recently I've been listening to the audiobook of The Hobbit (narrated by Rob Inglis) as I drive to/from work, very much enjoying it, I think he's got a great voice. It's funny how it can re-ignite your enthusiasm for exploring related stuff - in my case I'm contemplating giving the extended Hobbit films a run through (although I suspect I may regret it!). On the LOTR LCG front, I've continued to "collect" as new packs have come out, and I'm somewhat behind, but I think it's a great game to get back into and I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bilbo and Frodo's birthday, but it never occurred to me that people were marking it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Unionville
Virginia
flag msg tools
If you eat your burrito over a tortilla, anything that falls out will simply start building your next burrito!
badge
The first rule of chess club; Hide from fight club.
mbmbmbmbmb
sparkle999 wrote:
Well I didn't know that! Recently I've been listening to the audiobook of The Hobbit (narrated by Rob Inglis) as I drive to/from work, very much enjoying it, I think he's got a great voice. It's funny how it can re-ignite your enthusiasm for exploring related stuff - in my case I'm contemplating giving the extended Hobbit films a run through (although I suspect I may regret it!). On the LOTR LCG front, I've continued to "collect" as new packs have come out, and I'm somewhat behind, but I think it's a great game to get back into and I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment.

I'm not a huge fan of the Hobbit movies but I do feel that the pacing is better in the extended versions.

I am a huge fan of the Rob Inglis audiobooks, both Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Great choice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.