Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
are the score tiles (the green ones) placed face up or face down on the score spots?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are placed face up within easy reach of all players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to say what.

the score tiles, the green ones, are they placed face up or down

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The square objective tiles, usually showing three dragons on the flip side, are placed face down in a pile on their spot on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean when they are placed into an objective spot.

also end game scoring, how does it work with the tiles? if someone doesent have any dragons on the tile, are they eligible for any points? What about ties (2 players have the same number of tokens on the respective dragons)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
I mean when they are placed into an objective spot.

also end game scoring, how does it work with the tiles? if someone doesent have any dragons on the tile, are they eligible for any points? What about ties (2 players have the same number of tokens on the respective dragons)

You draw three and keep one, putting the other two back (top and/or bottom, players choice). I'd have to check the rules to be sure, but I think you can choose to keep none. You pay the cost of the slot you want and reveal the tile, face up, so that everyone has a chance to compete.

To score an objective, each player adds up the number of dragon ability markers on any matching dragon. The most will win first place. If tied with other players, add up the points for all tied places and divide the points amongst you, rounded down. This was never included in the rulebook, but has been clarified by one of the designers.

If you have zero markers for a given objective, you get no place (not even last).

So, three players, A & B tie for first place and C has no ability markers left.

Objective:
1st - 10
2nd - 7
3rd - 5

Players A & B get 8 points each. Player C gets 0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we played tonight with them face down, we really liked that... we are thinking about house ruling that in permanent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so im reading the rules for the expansion and the rules for Homecoming is really confusing me.

it says that once per turn as a free action after retrieving your vassals you may draw take a homecoming card.

but the nest part it says under homecoming restrictions, it says you must and it becomes mandatory. Im not understanding what its talking about,maybe im tired, but ive read it about 12 times already and i cant figure out what its saying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I parsed the homecoming rules just last week. The rules were unambiguous, but I had a little difficulty too. I think it was just fiddly - not something that was intuitive for me.

1. You may take a homecoming card from the offer any time that you retrieve all of your workers (if you leave even one out, even on an exploration tile, you cannot take a homecoming card).

2. You must take one if you had used all of your workers prior to retrieval (none remaining to be placed before the retrieval). However, you only do this if you retrieve all workers, as in step 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.