Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You said that the exact time and date of the kickstarter would be announced this week. Well this week is almost over. Where's the announcement?
Nope, I'm not angry. But some news would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hestis
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
On the 18th (Sunday) they said next week, so I wouldn't expect anything until Monday at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hestis wrote:
On the 18th (Sunday) they said next week, so I wouldn't expect anything until Monday at least.

Ah I see. I Forgot that you Americans consider Sunday as the first day of the week. (Or at least so I've heard.)
So that makes sense. Guess I've got to keep cool for another week then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Ho
msg tools
designer
mbmb
We are waiting for our video maker to confirm the final date now, I think it will be soon.

Sorry for the uncertainty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jellyroger wrote:
We are waiting for our video maker to confirm the final date now, I think it will be soon.

Thanks for the update. Take the time you need to do it right, the game will be better off in the long run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jellyroger wrote:

No worries! Take your time, this campaign will most probably skin me so I can wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.