Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For those of you interested in 3D Printing, especially this entry level model, my review of the Micro3D printer by M3D is on my BGG blog here: Boardgaming, 3D Printing, and the Micro 3D - a Ones Upon a Game Review.

In future posts I'll be showcasing various enhancements for games and the game table. Hope you'll follow along!

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delton P.
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
For those of you interested in 3D Printing, especially this entry level model, my review of the Micro3D printer by M3D is on my BGG blog here: Boardgaming, 3D Printing, and the Micro 3D - a Ones Upon a Game Review.

In future posts I'll be showcasing various enhancements for games and the game table. Hope you'll follow along!

Kevin

I saw this yesterday, and it is a great article. I have almost convinced myself to get the new ones on KS, but was looking to see what changes they made for the spools, based on your feedback. Just need to see how difficult it is to come up with a model to work with, or what sites have existing ones that I could use.

Keep up the great work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
msoul01 wrote:
klkitchens wrote:

Kevin

I saw this yesterday, and it is a great article. I have almost convinced myself to get the new ones on KS, but was looking to see what changes they made for the spools, based on your feedback. Just need to see how difficult it is to come up with a model to work with, or what sites have existing ones that I could use.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! Check out this site for a lot of great ones.

http://www.thingiverse.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.