Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Could AEG please just put 6 more regular jokers in with Blood Moon Rising?! Please please please!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lol that would be awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would not be a bad idea at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you guys didn't get to attend a Sheriff event last year. I think I have 10-12 sets of alternate art "full bleed" jokers from the prize kit. Although I still need a couple more sets myself so I can have a deck built for each of the outfits.

I'm still looking for a way to incorporate the Heretic Joker in one of my decks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troybowers wrote:
I guess you guys didn't get to attend a Sheriff event last year.
Unfortunately, no.
I would have loved to get the deck tins, too.

troybowers wrote:
I think I have 10-12 sets of alternate art "full bleed" jokers from the prize kit.

Lucky you, thanks for kicking me while I'm down.
But maybe those will be in the last expansion, along with all the other promos (yeah I know, wishful thinking)?

On a side note, what I'd like to see is that no keywords would end up useless when the game is done.
Give me at least one card that benefits or punishes transient dudes! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
If it makes you feel any better the deck tins are kind of lousy to use. The inner lip of the tin along the top has an edge that catches the cards when you're trying to take them out. It kind of wrinkles/ruins the card sleeves and makes it a pain to get the whole deck out of the tin. I never use them.

I think the designers said that transient was like the keyword "core." It indicates that the dude has an ability that triggers when they come into play. Like deeds with the core keyword means that the deed can be started in place of one of the dudes in your starting posse. There aren't any cards that reference the transient keyword, but it does have a purpose of sorts albeit an unnecessary one.

The "seedy" and "con" keywords have no use or purpose at the moment either.

My biggest wish is that we get a Law Dog with Mad Science: 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seamus O'Toole
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troybowers wrote:
I guess you guys didn't get to attend a Sheriff event last year. I think I have 10-12 sets of alternate art "full bleed" jokers from the prize kit. Although I still need a couple more sets myself so I can have a deck built for each of the outfits.

If there had been any events in the same country as me, I would have been there. Unfortunately there was not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
ACGalaga wrote:
Could AEG please just put 6 more regular jokers in with Blood Moon Rising?! Please please please!!

That is such a good idea that you should email AEG now and tell them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
ACGalaga wrote:

That is such a good idea that you should email AEG now and tell them.
I'm pretty sure it's already gone to the printer by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.