4 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » Variants

Subject: Promos! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Hillis
msg tools
Just gonna leave these here...

I posted these a while back, so I figured I would post the finalized versions. Enjoy! I'll post the incaps if anyone wants them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course post the incapacitated sides!

Everytime one of these pops up I throw it into an active attached or printer studio project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistillitain wrote:
Just gonna leave these here...

I posted these a while back, so I figured I would post the finalized versions. Enjoy! I'll post the incaps if anyone wants them.

Any chance of the Incap sides? These look good and wouldn't mind getting them printed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hunter
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I posted this in the main promo thread, but probably easier to not get lost here...

I liked the Renegade Chrono-Ranger a lot! Normally, with Chrono Ranger he's pretty much all about "The Ultimate Target" and "By Any Means", with the other bounties being kind of filler. With this ability, the other four bounties give you a pretty substantial hit, and if you're clever and take down a target with that shot, the effects of "Kill on Sight", "The Whole Gang" and "No Executions" can give added value.

As such, I'd recommend making is clearer rules wise that the bounty isn't destroyed immediately, rather after the damage is dealt. Could be something like "Choose a bounty. Chrono-ranger deals the target next to it 3(could easily be 4?) projectile damage. Destroy that bounty at the end of your turn."

I'd argue it doesn't need the deal 0 projectile damage with the option of +3, as 0 damage by itself you'd only ever really do when you have a damage bonus (Ultimate Target/By Any Means), and I like that this promo draws you a bit away from just always pulling those two bounties.

Anyway, still a big fan of the design, good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.