BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: What good shops in Poland? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan X
Norway
flag msg tools
Hello people of BoardGameGeek forum!

I am new to this forum, and I have no idea where to post this to make it correct. I am sorry if I have posted on a wrong section.

But I wanted to say hi and tell you guys Im new to this. I just recently fell in love with playing tabletop games instead of computer games.

I am going on a holiday in Warsaw in October.
I was wondering if you guys could recommend me some shops near Warsaw Old town that have a decent amount of English versions of games. Or internet websites that have English versions of games.

Thank you guys in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest asking in the Poland forum.

(In theory, guilds are supposed to replace forums for regions, but in this case the Polska guild has few messages and Warszawa guild none.)

Welcome to BGG!

If you plan to post more and want an avatar (picture under your name) post in No Geek Left Behind... (How to get an Avatar). You probably just want to go to the last page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.