Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Several questions after our first play:

1. When exploring a location, do we take into account the location itself as a discarded card, i.e. Location + 2 other cards left on the street, I explore and draw 3 new cards from the location.

We ran into a situation where the location card was the last card on the street and was wondering if the person exploring it got anything at all.

2. Mission card: What does the Skull symbol mission mean? Number of dead players?

3. Vampires with added bonus strength for male / female main characters - is this value added to the base strength or after calculating actual strength? (the former seems way to brutal. )

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fidel Montesino
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Kareem!
Let me answer your questions:

1. Yes! The location is taken into account. If there's only a Location card left in table, you can explore it and draw 1 card.

2. Exactly. You get points for each other dead player. It's one of the most difficult missions (since you have to survive and they don't)

3. All bonuses are added after calculating the Strength (keep in mind that the day number affects to the Base Strength and this is added before calculating)

I hope it's clearer now, feel free to ask if you have further questions

Thanks to you for playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Fidel! Looking forward to the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fidel Montesino
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yeah, I am so excited for this release, I think it's a big jump in terms of quality (both materials and game itself). Let's see what people think about it!
Are you attending to Essen Spiel 16?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the game is still compatible with the original?

I won't be attending this year but hopefully a friend will swing by and pick it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fidel Montesino
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, of course! You can mix them together and have a super-huge vampire party devil

Awww how sad! Well, tell your friend to say hello if I am on the booth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.