Age of Battles Game: Shogun» Forums » General

Subject: Info about this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
badge
To approach the Other in conversation is to welcome his expression, in which at each instant he overflows the idea a thought would carry away from it. It is therefore to receive from the Other beyond the capacity of the I...
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know anything about this game? Has anyone played it? It looks cool and I love the theme. Help please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not own or have played the game, but I do have the miniatures. They are fantastic. There are a few good published rulesets out there that you can use the miniatures with. Taiko! by Flagship Games is my favorite. Killer Katanas 2 by Brian Bradford is also quite nice. Warhammer Historical is coming out with Divine Wind, the samurai supplement for Warhammer Ancient Battles.
There are also lots of free wargames rules online you can check out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a load of the Zvezda samurai, and I´m currently working on some rules for playing them with BattleLore+Call to Arms (expansion for BL). In the near future (hopefully!) you should be able to see and hear more about what I´ve come up with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stauttener
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a really cool game and the figures are amazing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diz Hooper
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about making some Heroscape cards for these miniatures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.