3 Posts

Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?» Forums » Rules

Subject: Jihad bot travel question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around how travel works with the new flowchart. For example, say that I get to the "non-Muslim" box on The OpP flowchart under "Recruit and Travel To". do I use the priorities table below to pick the country? If so, wouldn't all non-Muslim travel go to the US? How would travel to the rest of Europe happen? I'm sure I'm missing something basic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Smith,

It sounds like you've interpreted everything correctly! If performing Travel and the Recruit and Travel To OpP directs you to the non-Muslim box, the US will always be the target (I'm fairly certain, just don't have the chart in front of me).

However, the Bot will Travel to other non-Muslims as part of Radicalization when the US is Hard, a very potent weapon to degrade GWOT relations. So, other than the US being a good Travel target in case of WMD availability, not traveling to other non-Muslims keeps them unmarked for future Radicalization Travel.

Hope that makes sense.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.