$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: A5 size ziplock bag war games for hotel room with a glass sheet on desk! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This hotel I stayed in while working in Italy had a sheet of glass on the desk, as if they knew something!

I had actually taken Jena 20 and the glass sheet just made it a better experiance.

I'll be returning to that hotel, and I would like recommendations on A5 size ziplock bag wargames to take next time.

!Not A4, even folded in 2, and not boxed games that I need to repackage into ziplock bags :P

Stuff like Decision Games Mini Series, or Minden Games, Steve Jackson Games, that sort of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Decisions mini folio solitaire games are excellent. And they've just come out with 4 new ones.

http://shop.decisiongames.com/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Caraher
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, all non-Euro types:

A5 = approx. 5.8 x 8.3"

( I had to look it up )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A5: Paul Koenig's The Bulge: 6th Panzer Army

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJack wrote:
This hotel I stayed in while working in Italy had a sheet of glass on the desk, as if they knew something!

I had actually taken Jena 20 and the glass sheet just made it a better experiance.

I'll be returning to that hotel, and I would like recommendations on A5 size ziplock bag wargames to take next time.

!Not A4, even folded in 2, and not boxed games that I need to repackage into ziplock bags

Stuff like Decision Games Mini Series, or Minden Games, Steve Jackson Games, that sort of thing.

Which city if i may ask?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jumbit
China
Zhejiang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kalevi1999 wrote:

Which city if i may ask? :)

Middle of nowhere village, on Lake Fucino in the Apennines, near the Fucino Space Center.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.