tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is. Note that 39.90 is MSRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And most Kickstarters have yet to see their games! This company has no respect for their kickstarters. They treat them like trash, using them only to line their pockets (take their money up front) so they can produce whatever, then sell to everyone else before getting around to shipping out to their investors! I'll never KS another game from this company, nor will I again buy their games. Not until - leadership changes, apologies are made, and the company reaches out to those customers they have dis-respected.

Final thoughts: Is gaming that important in life? No. But the principles of integrity, promptness, fairness, responsibility are important. It's not the game that concerns me. I can live without it. It's the lack of common courtesy and high principles that greatly disturbs me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Frank Hamrick wrote:
Final thoughts: Is gaming that important in life? No.

It is to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank Hamrick wrote:
And most Kickstarters have yet to see their games! This company has no respect for their kickstarters. They treat them like trash, using them only to line their pockets (take their money up front) so they can produce whatever, then sell to everyone else before getting around to shipping out to their investors! I'll never KS another game from this company, nor will I again buy their games. Not until - leadership changes, apologies are made, and the company reaches out to those customers they have dis-respected.

Final thoughts: Is gaming that important in life? No. But the principles of integrity, promptness, fairness, responsibility are important. It's not the game that concerns me. I can live without it. It's the lack of common courtesy and high principles that greatly disturbs me.

Well said, Frank. Well said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I won't rule out buying their games (although I was considering just that when the word was they'd never paid DXV for KB) -- but I sure would never back one of their kickstarter campaigns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
It is. Note that 39.90 is MSRP.

I just bought this on Amazon for $11.97

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.