Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is the 2nd or 3rd time in the last month or so that I've clicked on some game being advertised on BGG to be re-directed to a basically empty BGG entry. I just find it peculiar that the publisher would pay money to advertise a game that leads potential customers to no actual information about the game... seems kind of counter-productive.

BUT! For the sake of "I'll play along," does anyone have any information or insights on this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Info please! The game shots are very interesting, hex grids and customised robots. I see the rules are there, but any design articles would be awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Skovorodin
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has just released, so video reviews must appear in close future

Also, Yury (designer of the game) has published his Diary about development of this game. Now it's on premoderation, but must be published pretty soon. Stay tuned.

Moreover, don't miss BGG Essen broadcast. At Saturday 12:30 we will show Steel Arena and Gentleman's Deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.