Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Link to official update

TL;DR version

* Great news! Production is complete, packaging for shipping is underway.

* We have actual production minis, and they look amazing. See the full update for images!

* The official website store is up now.

* Essen Spiel: if you’re attending this year, be sure to come visit us at booth 2-D127. For those who’ve reserved Essen pickup, it’s essential that you bring your ID with you. If you don’t plan to pick it up yourself, you must contact us by email beforehand and let us know who’ll pick it up for you.

* Our wonderful artist Jamie Noble will have a table at the Dragonmeet Tabletop Gaming Convention in Hammersmith, London on December 3rd.

* A little not-great-news: We messed up and missed part of a promised social goal. Read the full update for the lowdown.

* More good news: Retail distribution will be handled by multiple partners, including (but possibly not limited to) Game Steward,
Noble Knight Games, Funagain Games, and Miniature Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the box art front and back! Can't wait
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Noble
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks Logus! Loved coming across this while reading the posts! Please come check out my Facebook page for more art!https://www.facebook.com/jamienobleartist/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.