Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Mitchell
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Setup Rules state that the Camp Event Deck should be 17 cards, but there are 21 cards in the Deck. How do you know which 17 cards are supposed to be in the initial Camp Event Deck? Is it in the rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You have the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Chase
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
My understanding is that the camp event deck starts out empty. Camp event cards are only added to the deck as the result of another event (like losing a war external event adds the defeated camp event).

Based on the setup instructions (pg 4), it appears that the camp event cards are placed to the side (unlike internal and external events).

Then under the camp action (pg 10), the players check to see if there are any cards in the deck, since it could be empty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mitchell
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yup, got it last week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mitchell
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ah, ok...that makes sense! Man, the rule book could use some work...there are alot of things that aren't clear. I'm certain they made sense to someone when they were being written, but not all of the game concepts are explained very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.