Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: teleport and draw 2 cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi,

Does Pilgrims teleport trigger a combat?
Can i move into the region in the Same Action?
Rules say combat Start after move Action. So i think it is possible.

Regarding draw 2 keep 1 in hand shuffle the other... In which deck? If i draw 2 Terrain cards do i shuffle the 2nd into the Terrain deck or my tactic deck?
Thanks
Sorry for typo. Sent from mobile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jocom wrote:
Hi,

Does Pilgrims teleport trigger a combat?
Can i move into the region in the Same Action?
Rules say combat Start after move Action. So i think it is possible.

Regarding draw 2 keep 1 in hand shuffle the other... In which deck? If i draw 2 Terrain cards do i shuffle the 2nd into the Terrain deck or my tactic deck?
Thanks
Sorry for typo. Sent from mobile

If thru Teleport Pilgrim Units enter a Region with enemy Units or Trog tokens, yes, a Battle Region is created.

Teleport is a Skill, and does not say you cannot move, so yes, you can move (though not with units in a battle region).

Draw 2. Add one to your hand. Return the other to its origin. It isn't added to your deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hristo Gangov
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
Grant,

Just to be sure. The question was whether you can move INTO the region that was just teleported into. It's a little confusing when exactly the battle gets declared and region locked - if you teleport before your regular "move" action, since the teleport is kind of a move action itself (through a skill, but you're still "moving" units).

So, if your units are free (not in battle) and adjacent to the region you also teleported other units into before your regular (move) action, can you also play move cards to move the free units into the region teleported into?

This is a question/concern for machines as well: you can transform buildings into machine units into a region with "foreign" units and start a battle. Can you also then as your regular action move more units into the region before the battle gets "declared" (the battle token comes on and the region is locked in most cases)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeatSurge wrote:
Grant,

Just to be sure. The question was whether you can move INTO the region that was just teleported into. It's a little confusing when exactly the battle gets declared and region locked - if you teleport before your regular "move" action, since the teleport is kind of a move action itself (through a skill, but you're still "moving" units).

So, if your units are free (not in battle) and adjacent to the region you also teleported other units into before your regular (move) action, can you also play move cards to move the free units into the region teleported into?

This is a question/concern for machines as well: you can transform buildings into machine units into a region with "foreign" units and start a battle. Can you also then as your regular action move more units into the region before the battle gets "declared" (the battle token comes on and the region is locked in most cases)?

Thanks

Use Teleport Skill
Battle Region is created. It is immediate.
Take your turn action. Because battle is there, you can't move in.

Same for machine question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hristo Gangov
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
Thanks for being active on these forums, it really helps a lot with the edge cases :-) .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.