3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Board Games based on my favorite videogames rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Chudarek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
I would like to ask if There are some Games simmilar theme like skyrim, dragons age...those r my favorite Games And I also love Nintendo Monster Hunter And hunting Games Aš gods eater, toukiden, soul sacrifice delta...maybe yet god of war...also oné of my favourites nd I forgott...odvoz uncharted any part of its franschise

Thnx for help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Uncharted: The Board Game has an official board game that I haven't played but is supposed to be a bit of an underrated licensed game. Not great, but supposedly better than terrible.

The Witcher Adventure Game also exists, and was released to some hype but then fell flat and seems to have quickly been forgotten.

Dark Souls: The Board Game was on Kickstarter and will be out next year but quality is unknown.

Other non-official games that might be more in line with true Skyrim-like adventure games inlcude a wave of big games coming out in the next 6 or so months - Gloomhaven, Sword & Sorcery and Folklore: The Affliction. Maybe even The 7th Continent if you're into that sort of thing. But again, none of these are out yet.

As for games that are out now that are close if not quite a perfect match:

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition is a game where you have a character with stats t that goes through a haunted mansion acquiring items and story bits fighting monsters and the cthulhu mythos. The new 2nd edition is app-based co-op the older 1st edition was 1 vs all. Its set in the same universe as Arkham Horror and Eldritch Horror which are co-op games with similar feels and mechanical differences set at the city-level and world-level respectively.

Mice and Mystics is a campaign based co-op adventure game with mice fighting their way through a fantasy world. Its mostly combat based with text story pages and a terrible rulebook. But it has mice with swords!

Runebound (Third Edition) is a competitive fantasy themed game where everyone is racing to get items and skills and defeat the monster and be the hero of the realm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach

Final answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.