Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I have some questions about the posibility to choose to put a creature on the reserve, having units in a district. The first three questions are almost similar.

1. When you acquire a creature. Is it mandatory to put it on a city with units or can you choose to let it in the reserve?
2. When you recruit units to a city. Is it mandatory to put a creature on the reserve with them or can you choose to let it in the reserve?
3. When you loose the last unit linked to a creature, can you choose to put it in the reserve and not in a district with units?

4.If you have no units on your city, but you move into one of your district with a troop, can you put a creature with them immediately or is it only allowed with a recruit action?

Thanks in advance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziga Zupanek
Slovenia
Domžale
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1. It's mandatory.
Quote:
From Rules:
The player can immediately put the creature down in one of his three city districts if he has at least one unit in this district. Otherwise, the creature is placed in front of the player, on the corresponding Power tile.

2. It's mandatory.
Quote:
From Rules:
A creature in the reserve will return to the board, in one of a player’s districts, when he uses the Recruit action. If several creatures are in the reserve, the player has to choose which one of them comes back first.

3. You merge it with the units in the city.
Quote:
From Rules:
A creature can never be destroyed. If the last unit with a creature is destroyed, the creature his immediately put back in the city, on a district with at least one unit. If that is not possible, the creature is put back in the reserve, on its Power tile.

4. My interpretation is, that you immediately put a creature in reserve to a moved troop. First time a creature comes to the board is when you do action of buying the power tile, not recruiting. Also you when the last unit is destroyed or recalled, you immediately link remaining creature to another troop. Again not a recruit action. I would give more weight to the first part of the rules that talks about creatures.
Quote:
The player can immediately put the creature down in one of his three city districts if he has at least one unit in this district.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also thought it is mandatory because of how it is presented on the rules.
But then I saw "Kemet Supplementary Rules by Chas" where it says:
Quote:
It may reenter the game at its owner’s discretion during a Recruitment action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I have found my last question (4.) answered by one of the designers here.
(In short, you can't put the creature without recruiting).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.