Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Morrise
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the solo variant seven times today, and every time I've been able to beat the dummy player by 20 points or more with a simple strategy. I allow the dummy player to get way ahead of me on the # 2, 3, or 4 cards, and then I use the swap power on the #5 card to reverse my position with the dummy.

I tried to give the dummy an advantage by moving it the number of spaces of his roll, for example, 6 spaces if he rolls a 6.

I am trying to think of another mechanism to balance this more. Perhaps if I rolled twice for the dummy, once to determine the Order Die and then a second time to determine the number of spaces moved. Or perhaps if the dummy's roll became locked when it's my turn again to roll.

If anyone has thought about this, I'd be interested in your ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
me too. always good to get fresh opinions on my work. the AI for this game is rather simple. all my games are works in progress
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.