Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris thatcher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ta-Seti expansion.
This variant is for those that did not like the Ta-Seti extra board but would still like to use at least some of the components from the expansion in a regular game of Kemet.

TARIFF VARIANT 2.0

Use Dawn Phase mechanic from expansion (ie play battlecards)

At start of game place a object tile face down on each temple and in each start area. These are gained immediately by a player entering one of the temples for the first time or entering a enemy's city. These are not replenished.

During the Attribute PP and Permanent VP phase: If a player occupies a temple he may spend 3 prayer points to either upgrade one of his units there to a priest or take a skill token from the face down stack next to the board. You may only take a skill tile if you already have at least one priest). All normal rules for skills and priests apply.

This seems quite thematic to me.

Still undecided on end condition (start or end of round). Using the dawn phase bidding process i think im leaning toward the win condition from the base game, ie: Win at start of turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud 2
msg tools
Interesting variant, i like the idea and it seems thematic.

I haven't try the extention yet but i'm dubious about the Ta-Seti extra board : the board is enven bigger now and i'm afraid the turns will be even longer (some of my friends realy overthink).

But i like the customization and upgrading of armies...

Anyone has thoughts or feedback ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.