$5.00
$20.00
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy from coolstuff .. They just got a new batch in and I'm hoping my copy has the fixed items .. Can someone tell me what is the first thing I should compare to my other sets to know if this is so .. Also I looked to make sure I got everything and I'm a little confused on what is the site description card is .. Theses are the cards I revived .. If someone could let me know if I missing a card the rule book says I should have 2 skill cards , hero card , faction token card and site decryption card ... In the pic I think I have them call except the last one ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Site description card doesn't exist.

You should check your enemy tokens. If they are the same size as your other tokens, and the vampiric dragon has the vampire icon, you are OK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay well I matched up the tokens from my base game they are the same size and thickness .. As far as the other thing mention I'm not Daimler with the tokens vampire icon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lee
msg tools
Dear Noah,

Is that mean Wizkids had corrected the production errors in this batch of print?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the Expansion from Amazon.de last week and also got the new printing (enemy Tokens have the same size as the older ones)

greets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.