Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there are not a lot of player count votes for this game yet but its interesting that almost 10% do not recommend for 2 players or for 4 players and almost 20% do not recommend for 3 players. Any explanations as to why? I mostly play 2 player so I tend to buy games that support 2 players very well even if they allow for more players so I'm most interested in the 2 player count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, designer, biased. Something I personally love about two player is that people who know the game can finish in 30 minutes. This means you can learn factions quickly and experiment with the skills. Just 2 cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan McKinney
msg tools
mb
Answer: Human scouting.

Rebuttal: They don't know how to defend against it. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qklilx wrote:
Answer: Human scouting.

Rebuttal: They don't know how to defend against it. lol

Re-Rebuttal: Just barely lost to human scouting the other night, but it was due to several of my own errors. And, in the subsequent game without scouting (in which I won), his area control was identical. I just played better. I wrote a two player session report if curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.