Fairy Tale» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scoring Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spudkitty

Idaho
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a question about 'friend' cards. For example, the Sky-Dance Dragon card (worth 3 each)is friends with the Dwarven Warrior. My question is about scoring when you do not have any Dwarven Warriors in play at the end of the game. Do you still score 3 points? or does the Sky-Dance Dragon card only score points when you also have a Dwarven Warrior card played?

Also, in a different scenario, if you have 3 Sky-Dance Dragon cards (worth 3 each) and two *x3 Dwarven Warrior cards played at the end of the game, do you score 18 points or 36 points? In other words, can you use both multipler cards with one set of three Sky-Dance Dragon cards?

Hope I explained this clearly. Any help is very much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each Skydance Dragon is always worth exactly 3 points.

It doesn't matter whether you have Dwarven Warriors or how many.

Each Dwarven Warrior is worth 3 points multiplied by the number Skydance Dragons you have.

You can use all your Skydance Dragons to benefit each of your Dwarven Warriors.

Your example was 3 Skydance Dragons and 2 Dwarven Warriors.

Each Skydance Dragon is worth 3 points, so they are worth 9 points altogether.

Because you have 3 Skydance Dragons, each Dwarven Warrior is worth 3*3 = 9 points. Since you have 2 Dwarven Warriors, together they are with 18 points.

Together, your 5 cards thus give you 27 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spudkitty

Idaho
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you! I wish the rule book included more examples on how to score, but your reply helps a lot. This is a fun little game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.