Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have purchased someone's minecart pledge, who lives in the U.S., and I am trying to find out what the shipping cost to Canada have been for any fellow Canadian mine cart backers. have you been hit with any import fees? what has your total shipping cost been? will there be wave 2 shipping costs or did you pay upfront all shipping costs already? I have a U.S. address I use at times but if costs are reasonable I prefer to get it shipped straight to me here in he great white north, so I am trying to determine what address to get the pledge changed to. Any advice?

thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Canadian mine cart backers please
Wave 2 shipping was covered in the kickstarter already, so there should be no extra shipping costs.

I don't think it's shipping yet though, so don't think anyone will be able to assist with understanding import costs (unless backers who paid extra for the wave 1.5 shipping have experience to share?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 1 cost me 22.67 $CA all told in Customs fees and sale taxes. Eagerly awaiting Wave 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.