Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for KDM player in Austria rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harald Brunner
Austria
Steyr
flag msg tools
I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try.
I'm looking for someone in Austria (I'm located in Steyr, Upper Austria) I can play Kingdom death with.
I currently play a session with some friends. But we only meet very occasionally and they don't seem to enjoy it, or take our campaign very seriously (like resisting the king's men just for fun!shake) So I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.
I also played some campaigns solitaire, but I find it a bit difficult to handle 4 survivors, and it's much more fun to play with another person!
I own all expansions and really would love to play some sessions with one or two people, who I can play with on a regular basis, and who take it a bit more serious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
harry87 wrote:
I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try.
I'm looking for someone in Austria (I'm located in Steyr, Upper Austria) I can play Kingdom death with.
I currently play a session with some friends. But we only meet very occasionally and they don't seem to enjoy it, or take our campaign very seriously (like resisting the king's men just for fun!shake) So I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.
I also played some campaigns solitaire, but I find it a bit difficult to handle 4 survivors, and it's much more fun to play with another person!
I own all expansions and really would love to play some sessions with one or two people, who I can play with on a regular basis, and who take it a bit more serious.

Good luck, mate. I posted here a while ago and some fellow players helped me find a great group XD: Let me recommend you to also post on your local boardgame forums, for you will find an easier time locating people form your hometown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi!
As already discussed in the Kd:m 1.5 KS comment section, I'm located really close to you (upper Austria, 14km from Linz).
Would love to try out the game!
Some friends and I recently got into board games again. In the old days we started with hero quest, star quest, claymore saga and warhammer fantasy.
Now that we discovered the amazing amount of awesome new boardgames the hype is on again.
Till now our collection includes: blood rage, zombicide rue morge, zombicide Black Plague + wulfsburg, scythe, Star Wars rebellion, Star Wars imperial assault, xcom tbg, space hulk, hero quest, star quest, claymore saga
We also backed some KS: dark souls, massive darkness, this war of mine and Kd:m 1.5 of course

Maybe we can arrange a board game evening or something

Cheers
Lukas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.