Grimslingers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about hoarding Creature Modifier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So if I defeat this creature, I can roll a die and grab that many items from the deck x2.

So, if I role a six (solo adventure) does that mean I can take 12 items? Do I get to pick which items or must they be random?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cali_Gozer wrote:
So if I defeat this creature, I can roll a die and grab that many items from the deck x2.

So, if I role a six (solo adventure) does that mean I can take 12 items? Do I get to pick which items or must they be random?

I don't have the card on hand at the moment but yes, you can get 12 items (for the whole group, not each player). And it's at random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dude, you're awesome with such a quick reply!

I'm currently playing solo, so rolling that 6 was pretty awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cali_Gozer wrote:
Dude, you're awesome with such a quick reply!

I'm currently playing solo, so rolling that 6 was pretty awesome.

Lol thank you. Add me on Facebook if you want even faster replies. It's just very important to me that everyone has a good experience with the game so I want to answer questions fast.

And congrats on the awesome stash of loot haha. Hopefully you got some sweet stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.