Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In order to make the stikers reusable, I was thinking of mounting htem on card board. Now those sticker are pretty thin so even on card board they could be hard to manipulate.

So I thought of either sticking them on very thick card board. If they are heavier, they should not fly around.

OR

Stick them on regular card board, and cut 1 mm around the sticker to enlarge it's size. Use it like that or mount it on ticker card board again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Grens
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So then do you stick the cardboard-mounted sticker on the Hero card, or what exactly?

I've never worried much about making the stickers reusable, but I do tend to place them on the sleeve for my Hero card, instead of on the card itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You use them as loose tokens, allowing you to change or reconfigure the sticker any way you want.

I had the same idea for "Shadowrun: Crossfire", instead of sticking on the sheet, you make tokens out of them.

It's just castle assault's stickers are much thinner, so they could be harder to manipulate as token, this is why I was thinking about enlarging them.

The sleeving is interesting, as you could insert the token inside the sleeve if it's not too thick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Fort Meade
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
larienna wrote:
In order to make the stikers reusable, I was thinking of mounting htem on card board. Now those sticker are pretty thin so even on card board they could be hard to manipulate.

So I thought of either sticking them on very thick card board. If they are heavier, they should not fly around.

OR

Stick them on regular card board, and cut 1 mm around the sticker to enlarge it's size. Use it like that or mount it on ticker card board again.

My standard has been using layers of comic backing board. Using rubber cement dry mount method, it's two layers of the board plus paper or stickers or whatever and a rotary cutter. Makes a thick, non-flimsy Token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.