$20.00
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one can be difficult for solo players.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Civil War starts to ramp up someone in the background in playing both sides and working on goal to bring disunity to the superhero community. One of the greatest lines of defense for a hero is their identity, but someone is trying to steal the list of known Superhero identities and then spread that list across the internet. It is up to those very same heroes to figure out and stop this from happening to others heroes or to make sure that they are not ousted themselves.

Additional Statistic: Whose Identity was revealed?

1-Player
Expansions you will need to play: Civil War, Dark City, PtTR
Scheme: Reveal Heroes' Secret Identities
Mastermind: Baron Helmut Zemo
Henchmen: Hand Ninjas
Villain(s): CSA Marshalls
Heroes: Daredevil (Avenger), Daredevil (Marvel Knights), Iron Fist, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Cloak and Dagger, Moon Knight, Punisher
Special: Optional: Easier Mode: Add 6 Henchmen instead of 3.

2-Playera
Expansions you will need to play: Civil War, Dark City, PtTR
Scheme: Reveal Heroes' Secret Identities
Mastermind: Baron Helmut Zemo
Henchmen: Hand Ninjas
Villain(s): CSA Marshalls, Thunderbolts
Heroes: Daredevil (Avenger), Daredevil (Marvel Knights), Iron Fist, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Cloak and Dagger, Moon Knight, Punisher

3-Players
Added Villain(s): Spider-Foes

4-Players
Expansions you will need to play: 3D Cards
Added Villain(s): Spider-Foes
Added Henchmen: Circus of Crime

5-Players
Expansions you will need to play: 3D Cards
Added Villain(s): Spider-Foes, Emessaries of Evil
Added Henchmen: Circus of Crime
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Golden Solo

Locclo
Game 1: Good Won!
Heroes Revealed: 4
Player 1: 51

2-Players

Usuba
Game 1: Evil Won!
Game 2: Good Won!
Player 1: 42
Player 2: 28

Heretek
Player 1: 18
Player 2: 6

SABird
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious as to why so many extra heroes were needed but this answer came to me in the second game.

Two players

First game
Evil wins!
A rush of twists wiped any chance of using the three rare cards gained very quickly. I built up such a strong hand so quickly I thought this game was in the bag. With great power comes unforeseen twists.

Second game Final blow
Good wins!
P1 42
P2 28

Less than half the villains had turned up when the forth twist was revealed. Oh no not a forth hero unmasked, I reached out to those in the HQ, by coincidence everyone of them had their identities already revealed. Click! Now I understood why so many heroes were on call. From then on I recruited no heroes, not even Iron Fist, Living Weapon! Those heroes already on hand would be enough to simply crush Baron Helmut Zemo. Time was of little consequence, the heroes felt invincible, the slow tick of turning cards held no terror, and the deep feeling certainty was rewarded in victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jack delavert
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 1: Evil wins
P1: 18
P2: 06

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hendrickson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Using Golden Solo Rules

Good won! Final score: 51. Unmasked heroes: Daredevil (Marvel Knights), Daredevil (Avengers), Spider-Man, Cloak & Dagger

Came awfully close here. Got some nice synergy working between Punisher, Iron Fist, and Moon Knight that let me get rid of my starting cards and get some high attacks going. This actually might be one of the only games I've ever played where I did not have a single villain escape; all the points I lost, I lost from twists going off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Players
Evil wins!!

Heroes revealed:
Cloak & Dagger, Punisher, Moon Knight, Daredevil (MK), Iron Fist

I was able to get Moon Knight's rare relatively early and we kept the city pretty empty, but we were only able to hit Zemo once. Amy had just acquired Daredevil(MK)'s rare card, but wasn't able to play it before we lost. The villain deck still had 12 cards in it when the 5th twist finished us off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.