Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Pieters
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I correctly understanding that the 1st time you discover an animal, you get both points and card, while further discoveries of a duplicate of that animal result in just points? And then, at game-end, you get the points again for the cards (along with any combo points)?

Thanks for clarifying that the intent is to score double for animals that are new to you, and less (single points) for duplicates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the rules are cleare in this topic. You only get the card and no additional points. You only get points if you already own this animal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Looij
Netherlands
Dordrecht
ZH
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
PieMan wrote:
Am I correctly understanding that the 1st time you discover an animal, you get both points and card, while further discoveries of a duplicate of that animal result in just points? And then, at game-end, you get the points again for the cards (along with any combo points)?

Thanks for clarifying that the intent is to score double for animals that are new to you, and less (single points) for duplicates.

Yes. The first time you get the card, which at the end of the game gives you the points on it along with any bonus point for combinations.
The second time you just get point chips that count for points at the end of the game, but doesn't allow for combo bonus points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.