West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Just a geek, nothing to see here, move along
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The (latest version) rule book says in one of the boxes:
Quote:
Note: that except for ‘The Letter’, a Story contains two Chapters. Be sure to always use Tier I Dread cards for the first Chapter and Tier II for the second Chapter, as indicated by the icon on the lower left corner of the card

Do we need to use only tier-I or both, tier-I and tier-II dread cards for the first scenario, the letter?
"The letter" only has one chapter.

One of my small issues with the rulebook (specially in the first versions) is that some of these rules are in the small text boxes or indicated as a note.
I think the rule of having two tier dread cards and their use should be indicate more clearly. I also think it should be reminded in the section "setting up for the next chapter".

Just being picky
Thanks
F
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Francesc,

The Letter uses only Tier I Dread cards. (The Idea being that it only has a 1st chapter and not a second). But I can see that may not be super clear in the rulebook.

Thank you for the feedback!

Happy gaming

Asger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.