Subject: Higher Society Expansion Update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David H
United Kingdom
West London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any news on the planned Higher Society Expansion? I've rather enjoyed Jane Austen's Matchmaker. The theme matches the mechanisms very well and there is something simple yet pleasant about the way it both plays and looks.

However I'm very much looking forward to the expansion with other notable characters and locations as I feel it'll help me introduce the game to other players and friends who aren't as enamoured by the theme as I am.

I don't use Kick starter but would be interested in a retail version, has it been pushed back to 2017?

In the mean time I might pick up the zombie expansion although I wasn't a huge fan of the whole 'pride and prejudice and zombies' theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfrik Galland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi David,
Thanks for your question.
We'd like you to be the first to know that development of the expansion has evolved into a new standalone game which will be Kickstarting early next year and will be available to purchase in time for Jane Austen's Bicentenary in 2017.
It will feature Ladies, Gentlemen, Patrons and Properties, along with special courtship dice and Prestige tokens to score your matchmaking endeavours.
We'll be posting an official update soon.
All the best,
Richard Wolfrik Galland
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.