Blue Moon Legends» Forums » Rules

Subject: How long do disclosed cards remain disclosed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Carhat
msg tools
mbmbmb
As title asks.

If I use a leadership or character card to disclose my opponents hand, do the cards remain disclosed for the rest of the fight, or the rest of the game?

also, if a card asks me to discard cards with the TOTAL printed value of 5 earth and fire; can I discard ONE card if it has 5 earth/2 fire? or does each discarded card only use the total printed value of ONE element?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
jcarhat wrote:
If I use a leadership or character card to disclose my opponents hand, do the cards remain disclosed for the rest of the fight, or the rest of the game?

Those particular cards remain disclosed for the remainder of the game. (Any other cards that they draw aren't disclosed, of course.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Carhat
msg tools
mbmbmb
JazzFish wrote:
jcarhat wrote:

Those particular cards remain disclosed for the remainder of the game. (Any other cards that they draw aren't disclosed, of course.)

Thanks buddy! I'll be sure to let my friend know next time we play.

Jeeze, makes those two cards in the pillar deck crazy powerful. Found them useful for spotting combos against my friends Khind deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.