Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał Suchanek
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'be just received this game in a trade and two of the ghost figures are missing. How bad will it affect the gameplay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Charters
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll never miss them.

And if it gets so bad that you need them all, you're going to lose right away anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream // Benny Carter - The King // Charles McPherson - Manhattan Nocturne // Art Pepper - Smack Up // Dudu Pukwana - In The Townships
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emgiees wrote:
Hi,
I'be just received this game in a trade and two of the ghost figures are missing. How bad will it affect the gameplay?

You could substitute salt and pepper shakers or anything else you dream up and it wouldn't affect game play whatsoever. Aesthetically it would be less than ideal; the question is how much that would bug you.

On the plus side it wouldn't come up that often - it's rare to have all the haunters in play simultaneously, and odds are you'll be dead in short order should that occur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My response too... if you need them, you won't be needing them for long, so it's sort of moot!

That said, I haven't played with White Moon nor Black Secret expansions, nor the promos, but AFAIK, none of them would make use of those extra figurines in any meaningful way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have said, it should almost never affect game play. I think the worst I've seen was 4 simultaneous haunters on the board. Any more than that and it probably means you're about to lose. You want to get rid of those guys as quickly as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Suchanek
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for all the responses and a bit of strategy guidance on the side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.