4 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Who manufactured the miniatures for Conan board game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Herje Wåhlén
Sweden
flag msg tools
As the subject suggests I really want to know who manufactured the game; the miniatures and card tiles etc. Any ideas on this?

Thank you / Sol Imperii

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember where I hear it and I can't find the information but, I remember they said that the miniatures where done by the same factory that does the ones on the games kickstarted by coolminiornot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Bernado wrote:
I can't remember where I hear it and I can't find the information but, I remember they said that the miniatures where done by the same factory that does the ones on the games kickstarted by coolminiornot.

I think you are correct: the minis are done by Paolo Parente's factory, same factory as Zombicide : Black Plague.
The cardboard elements are done by Ludofact I think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herje Wåhlén
Sweden
flag msg tools
Bernado wrote:

Shoum wrote:
Bernado wrote:

I think you are correct: the minis are done by Paolo Parente's factory, same factory as Zombicide : Black Plague.
The cardboard elements are done by Ludofact I think?

Thank you both!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.