6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Best games of CMON Inc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Chudarek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
I would like to ask wether ud reccommend me blood rage or ron and bones, which game is heavier and more complex, has higher replayability and is possible to enjoy at 2 ppl, I was looking for pirate game but cant find the pirate republic in czech game stores

Thanx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Rage is superb, but best with 4-5 people. With 2 people, many areas are blocked off.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rum and bones is great with 2 players and with the new rules coming in 2nd tide I'd say it will get better.

CMON games tend to not be very complex so I wouldn't personally call any of their games heavy.

Blood rage does have some interesting depth, but it's only an alright game with 2. Much better at 4 and 5.

Zombicide is great with just about any player number. It's highly customizable and scales pretty well for different sized parties.

I know not everyone loved it but B-sieges plays pretty good with 2.

Arcadia quest might be worth a gander as well. (Never played, but I've heard only good things)

Think that's about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davey Boy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Critically, Blood Rage seems to be their greatest game. If you look at cross section of reviews it's one of the greatest game of all time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
MapleMatt wrote:
I would like to ask wether ud reccommend me blood rage or ron and bones, which game is heavier and more complex, has higher replayability and is possible to enjoy at 2 ppl, I was looking for pirate game but cant find the pirate republic in czech game stores

Thanx

Blood Rage is my favorite game by them.

Have you looked for Merchants & Marauders? If you want a really thematic pirate game, it's hard to beat that one. Merchants & Marauders: Broadsides is also coming out soon, which is a two player pirate combat game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Rage and Merchants and Marauders are weaker at 2-player counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.