Subject: Container for SLEEVED Cards + Coins + Promos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Denq
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I have the KS edition that includes both Reformation and the base game.
http://base23.com/sites/default/files/coup_reformation_ks_un...

However, once you sleeve the cards + get the promos, there is not enough space in the box to hold everything.

Is there a (custom?) container that I can purchase/print out to fit all the components?

I also wonder if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van der Hoorn
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem, so I removed all the promos with different artwork from the box and store them somewhere else. I never play with them anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Longwood
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep my game in the original Coup box (I like the shorter silver look better than the long and gold). I have the roles sleeved but I also just include enough roles for 8 players, no extras. The extra stuff is just in a separate ziploc that I never go into unless I want to swap out the art for one of the role cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quaoar 10
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the German box is slightly bigger (it looks the same size...)? I have put both Coup and Reformation (all cards sleeved) in the silver Coup box. It's tight but does fit when putting two card piles next to each other and the coins on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.