GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,306 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Grimslingers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card List? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Rylander
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Any way I could get a list of every card the game is supposed to come with?

I am missing a not insignificant portion of the item cards. The rulebook says it's supposed to have 77 total, but I only have 31 (18 Treasure Map Pieces, 2 ritual items - "Wurm Feces" and 11 others). In addition I have twice as many starting elemental spells (12 of each instead of 6). Not including those extra starting spells, I have 70 total spells when the rulebook says 62, so I think I also have extra signature spells. I've already contacted Greenbriar about the mistake, but if I could get a list of the cards in the game that would help a lot for me being specific in telling them what I'm missing. Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
fezmonkey wrote:
Any way I could get a list of every card the game is supposed to come with?

I am missing a not insignificant portion of the item cards. The rulebook says it's supposed to have 77 total, but I only have 31 (18 Treasure Map Pieces, 2 ritual items - "Wurm Feces" and 11 others). In addition I have twice as many starting elemental spells (12 of each instead of 6). Not including those extra starting spells, I have 70 total spells when the rulebook says 62, so I think I also have extra signature spells. I've already contacted Greenbriar about the mistake, but if I could get a list of the cards in the game that would help a lot for me being specific in telling them what I'm missing. Thanks for any help.

Yeah I'll see if I can get you a list if GBG doesn't first.

That seems like quite the screw-up. Where did you get the game from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Rylander
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
I picked the game up from them while I was at Gencon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Josh, processing your ticket today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Rylander
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Yeah, thanks! I just got the replacement cards in the mail today. A list of the item cards would still be pretty helpful because I have more items than I'm supposed to and I'd like to know which duplicates to take out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just mailed out for replacement cards, as well -- I didn't realize I was missing so many until I took an inventory.

I see that I am not the only one missing cards. I got my copy from Miniature Market when it was first released. I wonder how many other copies have the wrong number of cards? It's disappointing.

I wish the rule book was more clear on what cards were what -- it was really difficult trying to take an inventory. The rulebook, for me, was beyond confusing.

It looks like a cool game, but at this point I am going to shelve it until I can get replacement cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwill2 wrote:
I just mailed out for replacement cards, as well -- I didn't realize I was missing so many until I took an inventory.

I see that I am not the only one missing cards. I got my copy from Miniature Market when it was first released. I wonder how many other copies have the wrong number of cards? It's disappointing.

I wish the rule book was more clear on what cards were what -- it was really difficult trying to take an inventory. The rulebook, for me, was beyond confusing.

It looks like a cool game, but at this point I am going to shelve it until I can get replacement cards.

working on compiling a card list, will post to wiki once completed.
stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Might have some errors, I had to type alot of this up manually.

Grimslingers Card list GS01-GS04
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hendricks
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the necro but I am unable to access the card list using the link provided. Has it been removed/replaced or is it an issue on my end? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GBG changed their website up.

You can go here and scroll down to the card list: http://www.greenbriergames.com/gne/featured_item/grimslinger...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.