GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,259 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Galaxy Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: Mission Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The X missions all require aliens exclusively available through the Kickstarter campaign. Mission V and VI should be identical to what is in your storybook, unless you somehow managed to pick up a very old printing. Survival missions are brutal slug-fests.

Long story short, you're best off just playing the campaign right off the bat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skaak wrote:
The X missions all require aliens exclusively available through the Kickstarter campaign. Mission V and VI should be identical to what is in your storybook, unless you somehow managed to pick up a very old printing. Survival missions are brutal slug-fests.

Long story short, you're best off just playing the campaign right off the bat.

Ahh, I hadn't realised that about the X missions. I'd printed them off but not tried them yet. I didn't back the KS version so these missions will be no good to me. I'll have to see if they inspire me into making homemade missions that I can play with the non-KS version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks agent!

Your help is more than precious!!! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.