Subject: App language rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Do you know when the app will be available in other language? I have the game in english but Id like to have the app in french so it would be easier for my friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorg UR
msg tools
mb
Yep, would be nice in Hungarian, too! Although it's very unlikely that it will ever happen... Playing such narrative games in a foreign language just doesn't feel the same.
Well, you have much better chances with French at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Etienne BREAUD
France
flag msg tools
on Edge website, they said "Application VF en cours de finalisation."

So it will also be in French at least.

Is it really annoying to have the rest of the material (mainly cards I guess?) in English? I sometime play with young lads who doesnt know Shakespeare's language, so I would like to know if I can buy the english version or if I should wait for the French one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lluis Fontanella Borras
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Tefen wrote:
on Edge website, they said "Application VF en cours de finalisation."

So it will also be in French at least.

Is it really annoying to have the rest of the material (mainly cards I guess?) in English? I sometime play with young lads who doesnt know Shakespeare's language, so I would like to know if I can buy the english version or if I should wait for the French one...

EDGE Spain also will release the APP in november (when they release the game in spanish that its now produced and in transport).

I've played with one player that have really basic english, translating the text of the APP. The cards are simple enough that with really basic english u understand.

So at the start I was sure to buy a new MoM 2d in Spanish to swap it with me english edition but... now I think that only with the APP its enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.