Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: Looks so sickkkkkk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't heard of this game until today, and man the artwork is blowing my mind (and the fact that the artist is also the designer). Can't wait for a reprint so I can get my hands on a copy.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasixty wrote:
I hadn't heard of this game until today, and man the artwork blowing my mind (and the fact that the artist is also the designer). Can't wait for a reprint so I can get my hands on a copy.



I really appreciate that! You should still be able to get a copy at a FLGS near you.

Online in the states, I only really know of Atomic Empire still selling it.

And again, thank you for the kind words and excitement!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hillier
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait until you see all of the artwork on all of the cards. I like the 'slingers, but some of the items just blew me away. Love the look of the Blackjack deck too!

Great piece of work; can't wait to see more of this world!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
alphasixty wrote:
I hadn't heard of this game until today, and man the artwork blowing my mind (and the fact that the artist is also the designer). Can't wait for a reprint so I can get my hands on a copy.



I really appreciate that! You should still be able to get a copy at a FLGS near you.

Online in the states, I only really know of Atomic Empire still selling it.

And again, thank you for the kind words and excitement!


Will there be a second print run?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The next print run should be available by mid-November!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But there WILL be copies in Essen, right? whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
The next print run should be available by mid-November!


Awesome!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Againsto wrote:
But there WILL be copies in Essen, right? whistle


Yep! Only about 200 though...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.