Popular Tags: [View All]
Maykel Santos Braz
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi friends, I'm working in this game for quite a while and I decided to post it here to get some of your thoughts about it. So, here we go!

Description:
Players compete against each other to be the most renowned guild of the kingdom. To achieve that, players take turns using skills of its adventurers, recruiting them or sending them to fulfill quests. Fulfill quests is the utmost object for players, as it is the main way to gain prestige for his guild.

First of all, you can read rules here: https://github.com/maykelsb/guilds/wiki/Rules.

I'm constantly doing playtests and the game has changed a lot since its first version, although its core remains there: draft, tavern, quests, abilities and the shield collection.

A session usually lasts from 1h to 1h30 and, in most of them, it longs just 3 game turns. The game runs without major flaws.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maykel Santos Braz
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To me, this "only 3 turns" has a "clumsy" feeling, like if there's to much in the game, but the players can't enjoy all of it. Do you understand?

I'm thinking to thorn down some of its parts, less adventurers to name one.

In the last session, one of the players complained that he triggered the end game condition but lost the game. I tried to explain that he has to pay attention to the other ways to gain points in the game (which helps to dissipate the downtime) but he had not bought it. I

About the missions, I know that there is a lot of maths involved in its correct balance and I'm afraid that I could be doing something wrong if you could give some advice, it would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.