Hide
5 Posts

Z War One: Damnation» Forums » Rules

Subject: Swaping equipment with another hero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fred bloggs
msg tools
I havent spotted it in the rules but can a hero give a weapon to another hero.
House ruled it in a solo game tonight as yes but it needed 2AP to hand over, and receiving player also lost 2AP.

Official ruling?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
GrahamP wrote:
House ruled it in a solo game tonight as yes but it needed 2AP to hand over, and receiving player also lost 2AP.

Official ruling?

Yes, it's in the rule book in the equipment section I think. It's a free action to pass to another hero in an adjacent square. You can't pass a weapon you have used that turn though.

You don't even need to be standing still, you can sprint past someone and "hand off" an item. It's really useful in later missions.

Thanks

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
GrahamP wrote:

Official ruling?

Yes, it's in the rule book in the equipment section I think. It's a free action to pass to another hero in an adjacent square. You can't pass a weapon you have used that turn though.

You don't even need to be standing still, you can sprint past someone and "hand off" an item. It's really useful in later missions.

Thanks

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred bloggs
msg tools
Thanks Rob

Really enjoyed my first solo game last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
glad you like it

from the rule book:

"Heroes can exchange items, objects & equipment with each other provided that they are on an adjacent square. It is a free action and can be done any time a hero is on an adjacent square, even during movement or a sprint action.

Heroes may not exchange a weapon that they have used that turn. Loot items & Special equipment may not be exchanged. Heroes may exchange only 1 card per turn each. (Eg. Kat could give a med pack to Victor and Victor could pass Kat a pistol, providing the pistol had not been used that turn). A hero locked in a grapple may not exchange gear.

Make sure that weapons are transferred with the correct amount of ammunition subtracted."

cheers

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.