5 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Washington DC retailers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Haukur Arnarsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
Hey I'm in Washington DC for 1 day and wanted to pick this game up(2 cores and a couple of expansions) it's a lot cheaper than my own country. But I can't seem to find good board game retailers in the city. I've only found one called Labyrinth game shop and it doesn't strike me as the kind of shop to carry this game.

Any local or experienced stranger willing to give a helping hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Bromfield
msg tools
mb
Labyrinth probably has it - they have tons of stuff and I know I've seen GoT games in there before, but haven't specifically looked at which ones. But you can always call and ask. Not sure when you will be there but they are closed on Mondays fyi.

202-544-1059

*Edit - you could also try Dream Wizards in Rockville but they have a much smaller selection and are further away. Staff is super hit or miss too - I've stopped going there after repeated rude interactions, but that shouldn't necessarily stop you from giving them a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmb
Rukuah wrote:
Hey I'm in Washington DC for 1 day and wanted to pick this game up(2 cores and a couple of expansions) it's a lot cheaper than my own country. But I can't seem to find good board game retailers in the city. I've only found one called Labyrinth game shop and it doesn't strike me as the kind of shop to carry this game.

Any local or experienced stranger willing to give a helping hand?
I have purchased 3 core copies from Labyrinth. If you want to buy my three copies used, please GeekMail me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haukur Arnarsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
Ah, damn both of those stores are closed today and trying to google alternatives seems to only bring up comic book stores or permanently closed locations :/.

Thanks for the suggestions though. If you have any other ones I´m all ears

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmb
Yeah, most games stores in the area close Mondays since they're open Sat-Sun. If you really do want GoT, I'm super willing to sell my collection. It is in mint condition and fully packaged up in a binder. I own 3 cores and the first chapter pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.