tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm biased by that very long Welsh town name, but maybe they should have used that huge board version they sell? And maybe more letters per player?

Scrabble works very well in English as we have something like 1,000,000 words in the language, including technical terms. I'm not sure how many are in the Scrabble dictionary, but the point is that we have lots of different ways to cross words and lots of tiny words to pack words on the board, from Aa to Za.
__

Interesting article linked from yours:
Are these the 10 worst board games of all time?

One is Capital Punishment [WBGG]:
It's a game where you play four criminals and two liberals. Your goal is to get your criminals executed while using the liberals to keep your opponents from executing theirs. ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.