Subject: Petri dishes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MICHAEL MCGUIRE
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What size petri dish should I get that will fit into the box and hold each color infection cube? 1 Petri dish per infection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

The In the Lab expansion came with them, and they're smaller than a standard science lab petri dish. If you're acquiring something from the general community, my guess is that those dishes will hold 2 sets. I have a few at work. I can check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin C
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They actually come in the On The Brink expansion, not In The Lab.

They are actually not petri dishes as they seal, which is great for board games, not so great for cultures that need air. Actual petri dishes open easily so aren't that great for storing game components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought standard petri dishes (come in a 10 pack) straight off ebay for not much.

If you are planning/contemplating/there is a minute possibility that you will buy On the Brink, then don't buy any as you'll end up using the petri dishes from the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there was a file that you could print off labels to put on regular petri dishes
(in the file section for Pandemic)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.