4 Posts

San Juan» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone else play San Juan a lot on the iPad? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer

Oklahoma
msg tools
I've played this game countless times against 3 AI players on my iPad.

I can never seem to get a game using the game center.

I suppose if I had a "friend" to "invite" to the game, I could do that.

Anyone else play this on the iPad and interested in some regular games?

I need to find some avid board gamers in my area -- don't really know anyone. Only been in this town a few years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest learning San Juan's relatives, Race for the Galaxy and Puerto Rico. You can easily find people playing on Boardgamearena.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and play all the time. Part of the problem that you are running into is that it is a live game. So, someone has to be waiting to play.

If you PM me, maybe we can set up a time to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer

Oklahoma
msg tools
KenH wrote:
My wife and play all the time. Part of the problem that you are running into is that it is a live game. So, someone has to be waiting to play.

If you PM me, maybe we can set up a time to play?

Sure, I'll do that now.

If anyone else plays, please reply to this thread. Love this game but have unfortunately never had a chance to play a human lol. Can you chat in the game? I assume we can send text back and forth?

EDIT: Dang Ken.. wow you own over 2000 games! oh my! I think I own like 20 lol. I want more games though.. addicted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.