Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

He starts with Clinton- Trump's part starts at about 12m15s. You may understand the scandals much better after viewing this.

I hadn't even heard of the blind trust thing yet.

I miss real network news. But the preacher does a better job than most major news networks today.

(this is what happens when you go to bed too early and wake up in the middle of the night).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
He was soft on Clinton but that's not surprising. The monetary system only ever offers a false dilemma in an effort to cause confusion and conflict, distracting you from the more relevant factors and circumstances affecting your life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
A Trump administration would be one giant conflict of interest. He's already running the campaign that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
I miss real network news. But the preacher does a better job than most major news networks today.

Check their online sites. Some have the latest broadcast online.

Also, many local stations put their newscasts online; most have a national/world segment sourced from their network.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Clinton's scandals bother voters more. (Amen brother!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sikeospi wrote:

Clinton's scandals bother voters more. (Amen brother!)

I know... that's why Trump's doing so well in north carolina, florida, ohio, and iowa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.