Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: How is it with 2p? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Igor Persin
Croatia
flag msg tools
Hi

I am really digging the artwork and gameplay seems fun to, co op campaign is icing on the top!
Now, since 95% of the games I play is just with 2p(me and my gf), how do you rate it at this number of players? Campaign is good I guess, but it's one time thing only, I am mostly interested how good is vs if you only play against each other all the time? Because some games don't work that good with 2p.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Fear not, sir! Dueling against an adversary in 1vs1 is plenty of fun. There's a slight learning curve when learning how to play, but once each player has a good understand of how dueling and the phases work, the rules become simple enough.

With 2 people, there's a good amount of skilled involved with the cards you play so you can strategize but also enough random draws and events to keep it fresh and exciting.

Dueling other players is where this game shines, but close behind is the Co-op adventures: a whole book is dedicated just to this in the box.

So if you hope to pick up a game that's great for just 1 or 2 players, definitely snag this one. The only other 1vs1 card game I've played and had this much fun was "Gloom" Just owning the artwork alone justified the purchase for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.