Marcus Lind
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! I Think I got this right, but I want to make sure.

Example 1:

Disk A and disk B are pinning enemy disk C, as attackers. Disk A and disk B both have Attack Strength 3, and disk C has toughness 5 and Stamina 1. No disk has Swift/slow. No Bloodthirster.

Is it correct that in the Melee Phase disk C takes 6 damage, the damage then is removed and disk C takes 1 wound, but the "extra" 1 damage does NOT stay? So, essentially you cannot pin an enemy disk with lots of attackers to inflict several wounds at once during a single melee phase(unless there is special abilities granting this, like Swift/slow)?

Also, Is this correct even if two players pin a third players disk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
correct.

like you said, melee combat essentially consists of 3 phases, swift, normal and slow. during each phase damage and wounds are inflicted before the next phase is resolved.

in the case of multiple players, I think it plays the same way, since combat is not resolved individually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it. I think you might like this short post https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1102334/tips-understand-rul...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.